Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Do you wanna know?


I'm not really sure about the grammar. 'Cause I'm not really good at grammar. haha. Hm.. ok. Just read it. 




Do you wanna know how is my heart?
It's just like ... sky. Yeah. The night sky. It's so dark. But there's you. You're my star. I love you like I do.
But.. It's not take a long time, until I found another star. It's brighter than you. So I kept it. Never let it go. But I found another brighter star. Again. Again, again, and again. And… I found myself with something real, that… not only you, here. I have much stars here.
I’m smiling at the ground. Don’t know which one I will keep it in my hands. I think the brightest is good. So I choose one. It’s complicated. But I have to do it. I’m trying to catch it. Too hard. I try it again and again. Just wanna catch my star. Suddenly.. I felt higher. I’m looking at my foots. There’s a moon.
          I’m stopping to catch the star. Because I know, which one is the brightest one..




AruSays:
Haha. I mean, sometimes, the one that you tried to find, is not far from where you are. We may pretended by another objects. Run, run, and run to get it. But... who knows, The thing we tried to catch, is right beside us. Just.. see your arround. :)

2 comments: